Thursday, April 7, 2011

Step 3 - Enumeration

Now that we know there are some web servers running and other services lets see what we can find out about them.




























We can use wget to download that page to our box so we can extract some of those email addresses.




























Lets cut that file so we only show user id's



























Great! Now we have user ID's we can test with. I also ran Nikto against this host to see what we could find out.


























Nikto shows that this server might be susceptible to directory indexing. I used Dirbuster to see what I could find out.




























Dirbuster didn't return anything interesting when I scanned the .100 target. But look what it showed on the .101 box























































It looks like our UserID list we made earlier wasn't entirely accurate. I edited it down to only inlcude the names found in the dirbuster report - pirrip, havisham, magwitch

I tried browsing the ~pirrip directory on the web server but there were no files found

No comments:

Post a Comment